Each of Austin’s Capital Grannies are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Fingerprint background checked
- CPR/First-aid certified for infants, children, and adults
- An experienced childcare provider
- Reference-checked (you can also request a copy of references)
- Responsible, reliable, and professional
- Fun, caring, and loves children!
Austin’s Capital Grannies, LLC
Austin’s Capital Grannies is a mommy–owned and operated babysitting referral service. We were founded by a mom in 1986, and we have since provided the families of Austin with affordable, professional, loving childcare!
Woman-Owned Small Business
Austin’s Capital Grannies, LLC is operated by owner Amanda Torres. Amanda is a native of East Tennessee, and she relocated to Texas with her native Texan husband in 2008. Amanda is the mom of two girls, Rayven & Rylee, and she understands the need for quality childcare.
Amanda is a graduate of East Tennessee State University, where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. She has been self-employed for over a decade. Before becoming a mom, Amanda was a regular babysitter for relatives and friends.
"I am committed to continuing the reputation Austin’s Capital Grannies has been long building and very excited to work with such wonderful clients and sitters!"